• Can you hold a date for me without a booking fee?
To be fair to everyone and due to the volume of enquiries, a date is only reserved after a signed electronic contract and a paid deposit.
• How much is your booking fee and how do I book you?
A booking fee of £500 together with an electronically signed contract takes your date off my availability list. You'll then be sent an invoice and receipt for your non-refundable deposit. 100% of the balance outstanding is payable 2 months before your wedding.
• How far do you travel and do you charge for travel?
I will travel to anywhere my passport will take me :-) to photography your wedding.
1. For weddings within the UK, travel expenses are charged for distances greater than 100 miles from my home address in Broxbourne, EN10.
2. For destination weddings, a fixed fee is charged for your peace of mind. More details available upon request.
• Will you take any posed formal photos of me and my wedding party?
Yes, of cause I will. It’s important you have a photographic record of your family and the people that are important to you. These images will be quick and fun, with a little direction from me. However, I do advise that you limit your choices to no more than ten choices. Wedding parties with very large numbers can take longer than you'd expect. I’d much prefer to see you back with your friends and family, happily mingling with a glass of champers in your hand.
• What happens if you're ill on the day?
I’ve never yet been unable to cover a wedding I’ve been booked for. Although, should this happen, and I really really couldn’t make it, (provided you agree) every effort will be made to secure a replacement photographer able and/or willing to provide a similar package as chosen in your contract at the same/similar pricing. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, all payments received for the event package will be fully refunded.
• Can we meeting and have a chat?
If you’re local, then definitely. We can do this whilst booking, or if you’re busy we can leave it until a 4 weeks prior to your wedding day. We could arrange a Skype call, if this is more convenient.